Bhutan Amateur Athletics Federation is pleased to announce the vacancy for the following:
|Sl.No||Position Title||Position Level||No of Post||Qualification||Employment Type|
|1||Grass root Coach||P5A (Contract)||2||Bachelor’s degree World Athletics Coaches Education Certificate System Level-1passed Athletics background||Consolidated Contract for initial term of 2 years and renewal based on performance and need of the agency|
Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with the following documents to Adm. Section, BAAF latest by 25 October 2021 before 4:00 PM.
- Application Letter
- Curriculum vita /Resume
- Degree Mark sheet & Class X & XII mark sheet
- CECS level-1 Certificate
- Citizenship identity Card(copy)
- Security clearance
- Sports Merit Certificates, If any
- Medical fitness certificate, valid for six month
- No objection certificate, if employed
- All the original documents have to be produced during the interview for verification.
Dully filled civil service employment application form (Annexure 4/1, www.rcsc.gov.bt)
The selected candidate would be placed as paid intern for a period of 12 months, and therefore their service may be confirmed based on their performance during the aforementioned period. For any clarification, please contact BAAF at 02-328623 / 02-338449 during office hours.