The Bhutan Olympic Committee (BOC) and Royal University of Bhutan (RUB) jointly announce the availability of 5 sports scholarships for the academic year 2022 for other Tertiary Education Programmes under RUB Colleges.
The scholarship will cover all tuition and boarding costs for 3 or 4 years. Preference will be given to National Athletes who are currently members of the Standing National Teams of their respective National Sports Federation and Sports Association.
Documents to be submitted with the RTC-BOC Scholarship Form:
- Cover Letter.
- CV of the applicant.
- Academic transcripts (Class X and XII).
- CID/Route Permit.
- Medical Certificate.
- National Team membership proof, if available.
- Recommendation Letter from relevant National Sports Federations/Sports Federation.
- Certificates/Evidence of sporting accomplishments.
- Sports Achievement Declaration. Download application form here.
- Merit and other Certificates (optional).
Short-listed candidates will be announced on our website and will be called for an interview.
The deadline for submission is July 5, 2022, before 4:30 P.M.